Returns must be requested within 7 days of receiving the item. This includes But not limited to returns requested because of: rips, tears, holes, not working and cosmetic blemishes. There are absolutely NO returns accepted after that period.
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive authorization and no return will be accepted without a return authorization.
- Any return request accepted MUST be shipped within 7 days of the request being excepted.
- If the item is a holiday-related product the order MUST be returned before the holiday that the item is intended for. For example, a Christmas Item must arrive back to our warehouse before Christmas. It will be refused if it arrives after that date.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
1. Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
2. Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
3. If you or the receiver refuses a shipment upon delivery you will be refunded ONLY the purchase price of the item minus ALL shipping cost and a 15% restocking charge.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have accepted the request to return then you should mail your product to 1106 Long Drive Richmond Texas 77469
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.